March 17, 2014

Hi! Long time no see long time no see~ Let me introduce myself first. I'm Riana Desitasari call me Riana ^^ currently I'm studying as business student at college, in Sekolah Tinggi Manajemen Industri (STMI) Jakarta which is under The Ministry of Industry, Republic of Indonesia. I'm on 2nd semester ya my ipk for last semester was kinda bad I thought :( okay let's fighting for this semester and the other next semester!! Oh ya this is my new one blog, my old blog haha I forgot that id -_- so I decided to start posting on here again after loooongg time didn't writing something on blog yippiehh. I put betty boop pict above my blog isn't  it cute?? hihii I love betty boop because that's chic and glamour. By the way nice to see you all! :)) (sst I'm acting like there are people who would see this)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts