Whatever Together in Ujung Kulon

November 08, 2018

29th - 31st October 2018. Traveling for the first time in 2018.


The weeks before, my junior & senior high school friend, Elsa, asked me if I would be free to accompany her for company trip in Ujung Kulon on the end of November, fyi: everything was paid by her company (except snacks and things for individual needs). LIKE SERIOUSLY?? FREE?? Who doesn't like it? LOL. Since I was free so I definitely said yes to her!! On Monday, 29th October I had to took the CPNS test first in the morning, but yeah the schedule was not consistent as the information before. I was in a hurry after finished my test  because I haven't packing my things to Ujung Kulon...Fortunately everything went well. Around 8pm, me, Elsa, and her friends (Irvan & Rifqi) were arrived at company and met another Elsa's friends (Andre, Mbim, Haryo). Elsa invited the six of us to Ujung Kulon and I met other people who invited by their friend too just like Elsa did. Total participants is 13 people (outside the real employee of company).



We stay in Peucang Island, I though we need around 3 hours journey by our little ship to arrived here. It's truly nature. Monkeys, pig, deer, lizards that roam free in Peucang.





Our cottage



We did snorkling 4 times in different islands in Ujung Kulon. As I remember, there were Oar Island, Badul Island.....well I forgot the others island names 😂





Us with professional influencer photography, kak gesit. He was so kindly and he gave us a lot of advices, especially about how to make money from social media. 

This is my first time snorkeling ever 😂 For the first time I tried, I wore life jacket, slippers and goggles. But at the last time of snorkeling before went to Jakarta, I kinda confident for only used googles 😎😎 (I can's show my picture here because my expression looks kinda silly hahaha)
Sunset at Cidaon Island









On Wednesday, 31st October 2018. We packed our stuff because we should go home. We had amazing days in Ujung Kulon. I met new people here and make a friendship. The crew of company  so friendly and gave us everything we need, like foods, great experiences, a lot of dessert (DURIAN)! There were also prizes. I truly want to say thank you for Elsa for invited me and the crew of #togetherwhatever. Hope we could meet and make some of memories together again in the future 🙋💃👐😗💓








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts