Finished, thank you.

March 02, 2018

2013. I started being a college student. Yes, the day that I was waiting for finally came. I always imagined, went to college by wear casual clothes which I'd like to mix and match. Even though I didn't become a literature or fashion student just like what I dreamed of.. it's okay. I have to accepted the reality and must go on. I became one of them, business student at STMI. Thereafter I was joined student association of business student stmi for 3 years (2013-2016) and I actively participated in organization of it. In 2013, I also joined Ikatan Mahasiswa Djakarta (IMADA) which is independent organization until now.

4 years later . . . . .

2017. This year, I demanded to be extremely patient. I had to finished pkl for 2 months (it must be automotive company whereas I want to choose fashion company honestly), and Thesis... All of it must to be done for 6 months ☺☺ At first, its kinda killing my mood and stressful. Of course it was. I choosed marketing for my thesis so I did research into customer directly. No matter how hard it was, I had to faced it. Unfortunately, for my major at that time we can't graduate less than 4 years because the system of curriculum (kinda sad, wasting time & money 😔)

But FINALLY after all of those drama that I've been through . . . . November 20th 2017 was the day that i did presentation for my thesis in front of my examiners. ALHAMDULILLAH it was going sooo well than my seminar and the examiners said "Riana, selamat kamu lulus". "Lanjutin ke s2, bagus kamu". I was crying, touched, grateful 😭😭

can't control my happy face 😝


me with secretary of my major & one of my lecturer ✌

lol can you see my expression clearly? 😁

I didn't expected some of my senior high school was coming to my day!! me 💓💓 guys


December 4th, 2017 ( a day after my birthday, I attended yudisium).

me & friends with the best dospem ever!! 

The girls from BA03 😊
December 5th, 2017. The day of my graduation. YUP, I AM OFFICIALLY BACHELOR OF BUSINESS 🙌🙌🙌


MY HAPPINESS 🏡🌈💗💕




I know them (anis & gita) since the first semester and until now we're still together 😘

Another my best friends from senior high school, anggi (left) & nice (right) 💙

my best friends since junior high school (cipa, cimel, nta) , been together for more than 11 years and still counting (minus jubriz) 💙💙💙

SALAM KITA? SALAM HIMABO!


I wanna say THANK YOU to Allah, family, friends, organization, lecturer and others who completely help me to struggle for 4 years of my college life, really thank you 👏





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts