Hi, 2021

March 03, 2021


It's been a long hiatus since I post on this blog in 2018. I started to blogging when I was in junior high school (around 2009), at that time I wrote some stuff just to expressed my feeling, passion, and I love it. I knew fancy information, fashion, lifestyle or even places which I haven't visited yet through posts on this platform, it always up to date. So I decided to start writing too, its fun. http://thejournalofridz.blogspot.com/ is a newest blog of mine (I forgot the previos one id 😂). One of my dream job is to become an editor, especially for the magazine. After I graduated from college in 2017, mostly I worked in marketing field. I wonder how to become an editor, I learn digital marketing and editing, well I just know the basic right now but I believe if I commit to learn these, I would be a pro one day (I hope so 😋)


Let me tell you the short story about what was and still going on since the last year.

2020 was one of the super big hit for me and for all people around the world. CORONA. 

"Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.  Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness".

You can read the full article here https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus#tab=tab_1

Based on data statistics on 4th March 2021, there are 115 milion cases of corona, 65,1 milion recovered and 2,56 milion deaths. Indonesia has record 1,35 milion cases, 1,16 milion recovered, 36,518 deaths 😢😢 Corona has came globally on the first week of March in 2020 and until now there are still here. The vaccin on the process of distribution. Let's pray this virus would be gone as soon as possible. 


A mask is a must to wear to any where and every time 😷

One of the positive thing that I got during corona is I joined the telegram group, Blogger Indonesia. I got the informative information about bblogging and they motivated me to start writing again. Thats why, I post again here. There are a lot of ideas what I should prepare for the content of my blog. Lets see............😉



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts